Job Description Digital Marketer
- Optimize e-commerce growth, product planning, content strategy and promotional campaigns and identify and drive company products in third party online markets such as e-commerce companies themselves.
- Assist to improve the website to help the conversion from prospects to customers, increase traffic and provide a better customer experience on the website and project management and work with agencies to determine and fulfill e-commerce project strategies.
- Assist to conduct social media campaigns and promotions. Manage the execution of day-to-day operations including managing content, stock, pricing on websites and other platforms.
- Assist to drive digital & social media campaigns to increase customer acquisition, engagement rate, brand loyalty and support. Analyze data as well as trends to identify effective ways to drive performance and connect it with the company’s current marketing.
- Maintain the existence of social media, find affiliate programs, influencer marketing methods and program strategies to build online brand awareness and gain customers.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Be actively involved in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Keyword and Image optimization.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Assist on managing all digital channels including but not limited to brand presence, lead and revenue generation via social media platform, SEO, SEM, affiliate relationships, promotion and other online mechanisms.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with cross departments and vendors.
- Data collection including but not limited to customer data, web analytical data, budget and ads performance.
- Perform Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA cycle) as daily performance review and counter measure.
- Assist any ad hoc task given by supervisor or manager when lead to company goals.
Thanks for your interest in this position. Please fill in your information below