Job Description Multimedia Executive
- Work closely with the Creative Team to create video content for various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Brainstorm video concepts and create storyboards to be reviewed by HOD.
- Strategize & plan video shoots and work collaboratively cross-department/team to acquire talents and products/props needed for the shoot.
- Oversee the creation of a video from Pre-Production, Production, till Post-Production.
- Executes shoots on-site/on location including audio, camera operation, lighting set up, and talent directions.
- Scouts shoot locations and assess possible obstacles in filming and provide solutions or alternatives.
- Plans and performs video editing tasks, audio and music, and final editing using Adobe Premiere Pro software.
- Direct multi-camera studio productions; supervise cameras, sound, teleprompter, and floor director positions in the course of project production.
- Stays informed about the current state of and future advances in video production technology and video distribution.
- Added skill such drone pilot and after effect is a bonus
- Other ad hock assigned by superior.